Spring Intern - Entertainment
PMK*BNCNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/16/2016 3:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Intern - Entertainment jobs in New York-NY
Search all Spring Intern - Entertainment postings
Full Time Paid Internship
PMK• BNC is looking for Spring 2017 interns in the Entertainment PR Division (Talent, Film and Music). We are INFLUENTIAL, representing the world's most prominent actors, actresses, musicians, films, producers, directors, content creators, production companies, television properties, special events, authors and sports figures.
PMK• BNC is a strategic marketing and communications firm that specializes in Entertainment and popular culture. PMK• BNC represents many of the world's most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors and content creators, as well as leading consumer brands and prestigious special events. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York and London. PMK• BNC thrives on being ahead of the curve and works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences and connect with consumers through popular culture. PMK• BNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide and McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
• Work with teams to gain real-world, hands on experience
• Learn influential communication and PR strategies
• Collaborate with other interns to develop and present a group project to executive and senior level business managers
• Attend Intern 101 Meetings led by staff members to gain a better understanding of various departments
• Work and update press, media, guild lists and databases for department
• In Talent, search, scan, and track client press coverage as it happens. Build media lists and contact sheets by using Cision, IMBD Pro, Who Represents, and basic internet searches. Research new business and compile recent press/notable happenings to create an at-a-glance look at prospective clients and their projects. Attend client events, photo shoots, tapings, etc. to learn more about the day-to-day tasks and responsibilities of personal publicists as needed/approved
• In Film, collaborate with the film team in selecting promotional clip suggestions and brainstorming pitch angles for those clips. Help in coordinating/executing various off-site events, including premieres/red carpets and press days. Sit in on conference calls and meetings with film clients and also staff meetings.
• In Music, assist in day-to-day duties relative to tours such as speaking with the venue PR representatives, allocating media tickets and photo passes, and monitoring for review coverage. Assist in monitoring for music client press, status reports, and master music files.
• Currently enrolled student working towards a Bachelor's degree at an accredited college or university (recent graduates are not eligible for this program). Must show proof of enrollment.
• College credit is available if needed
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
• Office experience, preferably in a related field
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Positive attitude and work ethic
• Commitment of 16 hours a week (full days preferred)
• Knowledge of PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel
For more information on our company, please visit .
Follow our intern program on Instagram: @pmk_bnc_interns.
PMK• BNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D