PMK*BNCLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking a creative, performance-oriented senior recruiter. This position is critical to supporting PMK*BNC's current staffing needs and projected growth. The ideal candidate passionately sources talent from traditional and emerging platforms, actively maintaining and utilizing a wide array of tools, tactics and networks. The primary focus of this position is to develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to attract, screen and recruit highly qualified candidates for both creative and professional positions at PMK*BNC.
PMK• BNC is a strategic marketing and communications firm that specializes in Entertainment and popular culture. PMK• BNC represents many of the world's most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors and content creators, as well as leading consumer brands and prestigious special events. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York and London. PMK• BNC thrives on being ahead of the curve and works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences and connect with consumers through popular culture. PMK• BNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide and McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
• Create job postings and sourcing strategy utilizing departmental input in combination with the current job description for maximum exposure. Continuously monitor general staffing progress against open requisitions to determine alternate recruitment avenues to support the business.
• Actively source resumes through internet and database mining, and implementation of targeted sourcing strategies. Use boolean Logic, x-raying, cold calling, networking, and referral promotion to generate robust candidate pools.
• Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers and HR across the company to understand business needs to effectively source and facilitate the selection of quality candidates.
• Consult with and guide hiring managers in comprehensive recruitment and staffing issues, policies, and processes.
• Utilize staffing systems and processes to track, report, and measure status of each open position. Continuously improve resources to best utilize time, money and available resources to hire top-quality candidates. Collect and analyze data on demographics and hiring activity for use in designing recruitment plans.
• Apply behavioral based interviewing and other techniques to identify the best qualified candidate pool.
• Make hiring recommendations for best-qualified candidate and negotiate fair and competitive salary offers in accordance with company policy. Provide necessary data for new hire paperwork, orientation and offer letters.
• Act as an ambassador for the Company's overall commitment to diversity and inclusion as a core value and business imperative. Promote the value of PMK*BNC in all candidate interactions, ensuring a positive experience that creates a lasting impression for current and future job opportunities.
• Provide career counseling and guidance to team members to support their continued growth at PMK*BNC.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field preferred. Experience may substitute for a degree.
• Minimum 5 years' full-cycle recruiting experience
• Experienced in behavioral based interviewing, pre-employment testing, and other innovative selection methods
• Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Internet savvy
• Demonstrated success in executing a full-cycle professional/exempt-level recruiting function
• Prior Agency experience and/or related Entertainment experience is strongly desired
• Adept at sourcing passive candidates, utilizing LinkedIn and other social networks
• Strong business acumen, client support orientation, and influencing skills; able to establish credibility and rapport with all levels of management
• Technology power user of LinkedIn Recruiter and ATS (Taleo, BrassRing/Kinexa, Greenhouse a plus)
• Driven to successful outcomes, adaptive in times of change, and innovative in face of roadblocks
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and balance numerous priorities in a fast-paced operational environment
• Superior written and oral communication skills necessary for candidate interviewing and assessment, client correspondence, project documentation, and status reporting
• Knowledge of Affirmative Action, EEO, guidelines on employee selection and employee relations issues relative to the recruitment process
PMK• BNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D