Senior Digital Strategist
PMK*BNCLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/7/2016 5:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Senior Digital Strategist jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Digital Strategist postings
Full Time Job
We are looking for a big picture thinker, charismatic leader, and someone who can build long-term relationships, that's what we expect from a Senior Digital Strategist. We need a creative person who can spearhead multi-pronged creative projects, social influencer marketing campaigns, and who is obsessed with the world of 'digital,' all in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise – with the support of a global team of industry experts.
PMK• BNC is a strategic marketing and communications firm that specializes in Entertainment and popular culture. PMK• BNC represents many of the world's most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors and content creators, as well as leading consumer brands and prestigious special events. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York and London. PMK• BNC thrives on being ahead of the curve and works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences and connect with consumers through popular culture. PMK• BNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide and McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
• Develops & executes digital marketing channel strategies and tactics for content creation, paid search, search engine optimization, social media and more, to achieve our client's eCommerce goals.
• Works with clients to determine and identify objectives, goals, KPI's, strategies and tactics.
• Analyzes client audience, competitors, market and trends to define comprehensive digital strategies across channels. Identifies opportunities by collecting and analyzing data through market research, web analytics and other secondary research sources.
• Creates clear, concise and compelling content for client presentations, POVs, and other deliverables as necessary and participates in the development of new business proposals to existing and new clients. Supports account teams in the identification, prioritization and scoping of client opportunities.
• Maintain fluency in relevant interactive technologies and platforms. Masters and maintains knowledge of client business on behalf of cross-functional teams.
• Establishes and reports on Key Performance Indicators. Insures integration of digital content plans within overall marketing goals and works collaboratively with relevant marketing team members and outside vendors.
• Cultivates, manages and maintains relationships with appropriate social media influencers that are crucial voices in our client's online conversation spaces.
• Champions teams in assessing and solving complex brand challenges and have core competencies including social media, SEO, paid social knowledge, project management skills, content inbound marketing and content writing.
• Provides strategic counsel to our clients on the larger impact and day-to-day tactics of digital and social media.
• Execute influencer campaigns include strategy creation, industry research, internal vetting, outreach, contracting and negotiations, asset development, project management, and reporting.
• Create pitch decks, wrap up reports, campaign decks.
• Execute analytical deep dives for pitching and reporting.
• Training and managing junior staff.
• Attend and pitch new business with senior executives.
• Manage client contracts, invoices and SOWs.
• Conceptualize large scale creative ideas.
• Bachelor's Degree preferably in Communications, English, Public Relations or Marketing
• Must have 5 years' experience developing and presenting custom digital solutions within a digital marketing, PR, and/or advertising agency environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, cursory knowledge of Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop)
• Knowledge of analytics and research software including: Radian6, Compete.com, CelebrityIntelligence, Cision
• Creative Writing capabilities
• Known history of negotiation and contract writing
• In-depth knowledge of the Social Media space including: influencer knowledge, platform identification and usage and timely knowledge of trends
PMK• BNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D