Marketing Presentation Designer
PMK*BNCLos Angeles, CA
PMK• BNC Los Angeles is looking for a Freelance Marketing Presentation Designer with a strong eye for design. This candidate will be responsible for designing, producing, and updating high end presentations for internal and external clients. This is a temporary position.
Who We Are:
PMK• BNC is a strategic marketing and communications firm that specializes in Entertainment and popular culture. PMK• BNC represents many of the world's most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors and content creators, as well as leading consumer brands and prestigious special events. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York and London. PMK• BNC thrives on being ahead of the curve and works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences and connect with consumers through popular culture. PMK• BNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide and McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
• Utilize graphic design tools and software to develop and create custom PowerPoint presentations and templates
• Design infographics, charts, visual graphs and lifestyle layouts for presentations
• Design and prepare engaging presentations with compelling content and visuals
• Collaborate with Account team, other Presentation Designers, and subject matter experts
• Conduct image sourcing as needed
• Own the process of design from concept to completion, including proofing for accuracy, grammar, and adherence to brand style guides
• Able to handle compacted timelines and work collaboratively with account team and clients
Required Experience and Skills:
• 1-2 years of experience is required
• Expert knowledge and experience with latest versions of PowerPoint, including creating slide masters, being aware of PC/Mac differences, designing for various output media (projector, monitors, and print-outs), object animations, embedding video, etc.
• Experience within a fast paced and dynamic setting is required, preferably in an advertising or entertainment agency
• Strong skills in typography, design, and layout
• High proficiency with industry-standard design software such as Adobe CS 6 applications (Photoshop and Illustrator in particular) a must
• Proven experience managing multiple project assignments with overlapping schedules and changing priorities in a time-pressured environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Diligent, accountable, detail-oriented, and able to follow direction well
PMK• BNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D