Junior Account Executive, Brand Marketing
PMK*BNCLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/13/2016 12:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Junior Account Executive, Brand Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Junior Account Executive, Brand Marketing postings
Full Time Job
PMK• BNC Los Angeles is seeking a Junior Account Executive for our Experiential Marketing division. Candidate must be a self-starter with agency experience and the ability to support mid-level accounts. Must be an excellent writer, strong leadership and client service skills. Experience with consumer and technology brands preferred.
PMK• BNC is a strategic marketing and communications firm that specializes in Entertainment and popular culture. PMK• BNC represents many of the world's most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors and content creators, as well as leading consumer brands and prestigious special events. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York and London. PMK• BNC thrives on being ahead of the curve and works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences and connect with consumers through popular culture. PMK• BNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide and McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
• Manage all logistical aspects for the client event
• Manage guest lists, invites and RSVP lines for events
• Write client correspondence, contracts, deal memos, client-meeting reports, event recaps, status reports, insurance, event concepts
• Develop content and incorporate it into professional PowerPoint presentations
• Conduct research for client-driven special projects
• Create, maintain and manage vendor relationships
• Contribute to production, design and branded collateral materials for events
• Staff onsite to execute launch events, retail events, consumer promotions, experiential activations
• Attend client meetings as needed
• Contribute to plan development process as needed
• Manage client materials and inventory
• Manage vendor billing, invoicing, budget reconciliation of projects
• Ability to manage, track and report on influencer driven social media
• Understanding of social media and an interest of emerging platforms
• Bachelor's Degree preferably in Communications or Marketing
• 2 years related experience (preferably in an event marketing or marketing communications agency environment)
• Must have experience with and have a professional demeanor in interacting with clients
• Proven ability to work well in a team environment
• Strong Attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to be resourceful, take initiative and problem-solve
• Experience within consumer lifestyle brands is a plus
• Experience in supporting medium to large-scale event production
• Sincere interest in consumer brands and creating meaningful consumer experiences through events and promotions.
• High proficiency in the complete Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.) and excellent understanding of utilizing online and network-based tools for research purposes.
• Ability to manage time, meet deadlines, and multi-task.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to handle yourself professionally under pressure.
• The ability to travel up to 40% of the year.
PMK• BNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D