Copywriter - Brand Marketing
PMK*BNCNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/17/2016 11:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Copywriter - Brand Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Copywriter - Brand Marketing postings
Copywriter (Onsite Freelance)
The Copywriter is responsible for producing bold, strategic, persuasive messages in all media for our clients, with an emphasis on direct mail, print, and digital media.
Who We Are:
PMK• BNC is a strategic marketing and communications firm that specializes in Entertainment and popular culture. PMK• BNC represents many of the world's most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors and content creators, as well as leading consumer brands and prestigious special events. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York and London. PMK• BNC thrives on being ahead of the curve and works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences and connect with consumers through popular culture. PMK• BNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide and McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
• Write clear and persuasive copy for clients' ads, brochures, catalogs, direct mail promotions, and other forms of promotional copy.
• Research the technical properties of products.
• Determine what makes products appealing to consumers.
• Develop unique, new concepts.
• Conceive, develop and produce effective promotional copy.
• Work with account teams to determine client needs and budget.
• Ensure campaign stays on strategy and within budget.
• Create and present storyboards of ideas as needed.
• Work with art directors to create ideas.
• Oversee campaigns from conception to completion.
• Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed or directed by client.
• Respond to feedback in a timely manner.
• Work within tight deadlines.
• Monitor and change promotional campaigns to increase effectiveness.
• Check copy for spelling and grammar errors.
• Explore different ideas and concepts for both the visual and verbal elements in tandem with other members of the creative team.
• Work with designers, printers, photographers and production companies to complete the campaign.
Required Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience.
• Must have 5 years of experience within an advertising or similar agency setting.
• Talent, judgment and imagination to create ideas and words for the creation of promotional copy
• Knowledge of the mechanics of writing: punctuation, spelling, structure and organization of writing.
• Schooling in creative writing or conceptual advertising.
• Previous experience as Copywriter/Associate Copywriter.
• Portfolio required to demonstrate creative and technical skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office programs.
• Team player.
• Strong problem solving skills and detail oriented.
• Working onsite required.
PMK• BNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D