PMK*BNCLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
PMK• BNC is always searching for their next Assistant when an opportunity becomes available.
Are you someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, who stays organized and positive under pressure and interested in PR and entertainment? If you think this describes you in a professional environment, then an excellent entry-level opportunity for you as an Assistant at PMK• BNC could be in your immediate future. The ideal candidate must have excellent organizational skills and be able to adapt to multiple assignments and deadlines as well as a frequently-changing environment.
PMK• BNC is a strategic marketing and communications firm that specializes in Entertainment and popular culture. PMK• BNC represents many of the world's most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors and content creators, as well as leading consumer brands and prestigious special events. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York and London. PMK• BNC thrives on being ahead of the curve and works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences and connect with consumers through popular culture. PMK• BNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide and McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
• Maintaining and coordinating busy schedules
• Answering phones, rolling calls, taking messages
• Creating daily call sheet
• Managing calendars and travel arrangements
• Tracking press clippings and handling press requests
• Responsive and informative client/industry interaction via phone and e-mail
• Ongoing maintenance and updating of industry contacts in Microsoft Outlook and media lists
• Booking complex travel arrangements and creating detailed travel itineraries (air, hotel & ground transportation)
• Ensuring press kits are current
• 1 year experience at a PR agency preferred, but not required
• Bachelor's Degree
• Deep understanding and familiarity with social media usage, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office; PowerPoint and Outlook is a must
• Excellent written, verbal, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills are a must
PMK• BNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D