Assistant, Brand Marketing
PMK*BNCLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/8/2017 10:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Assistant, Brand Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant, Brand Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Are you someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, who stays organized and positive under pressure and interested in PR and entertainment? If you think this describes you in a professional environment, then PMK• BNC has an excellent entry-level opportunity for you as an Assistant. The ideal candidate must have excellent organizational skills and be able to adapt to multiple assignments and deadlines as well as a frequently-changing environment.
PMK• BNC Los Angeles is seeking an Assistant to support the Brand Marketing division.
PMK• BNC is a strategic marketing and communications firm that specializes in Entertainment and popular culture. PMK• BNC represents many of the world's most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors and content creators, as well as leading consumer brands and prestigious special events. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York and London. PMK• BNC thrives on being ahead of the curve and works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences and connect with consumers through popular culture. PMK• BNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide and McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
• Administrative support, including answering phones, scheduling meetings, booking travel, and completing expense reports, event insurance, processing invoices, timesheet logs, budget reconcile, etc.
• Research and understand new and alternative ways to achieve overall marketing objectives and goals
• Work with Marketing team on different projects and events across a variety of clients
• Support onsite at events, coordination of logistics all stages of programming, coordination of retail promotions
• Assist in creating professional and client-ready PowerPoint presentations or excel spreadsheets (status reports, shipping documents, workback schedules, etc.)
• Conduct business research
• Other administrative and marketing duties as needed
• Possible travel
• Bachelor's Degree preferably in Communications, English, Public Relations or Marketing
• 1 year experience in an agency is preferred
• Deep understanding of entertainment landscape and pop-culture
• Desired Photoshop experience
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office; PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is a must
• Excellent written, verbal, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills are a must
• Sincere interest in the evolving media landscape and emerging marketing techniques and platforms
• A taste-maker who is opinionated and ahead of the curve on the latest and greatest trends in pop culture
• Takes initiative and is resourceful
PMK• BNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D