Assistant, Brand Communications
PMK*BNCLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/27/2016 9:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Assistant, Brand Communications jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant, Brand Communications postings
Full Time Job
Assistant, Brand Communications
Are you someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, who stays organized and positive under pressure and interested in fashion and lifestyle PR? If you think this describes you in a professional environment, then PMK• BNC has an excellent entry-level opportunity for you as the Assistant on the Brand Communications Team. The ideal candidate must have excellent organizational skills and be able to adapt to multiple assignments and deadlines as well as a frequently-changing environment.
PMK• BNC Los Angeles is currently seeking an Assistant to support our Brand Communications Team. Candidate must be a self-starter, able to multi- task several moving parts and prioritize multiple running projects. Must be an excellent writer, and possess strong leadership and client service skills. Experience with consumer and beauty brands a plus.
PMK• BNC is the global leader in Lifestyle, Entertainment and Popular Culture. We specialize in enhancing clients relationships with consumers, fans and communities through the passion points of entertainment, sports, music, fashion, technology, art and philanthropy. We are pioneers in the strategic development and use of non-traditional marketing solutions grounded in Public Relations. With more than 250 employees spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York and London, we engage in public relations, event marketing, experiential marketing strategies, celebrity/influencer marketing and outreach, product integration, sponsorship, content creation and brand consultation.
• Clear understanding of top-tier, national consumer brand mobile accounts, organizational structure, and business needs
• Administrative support, including scheduling/coordinating meetings, booking travel, and completing expense reports
• Maintain supply of client-related materials and documents
• Regularly develop and maintain media contact lists and databases
• Research and maintain speaking/editorial opportunities and calendars
• Read daily, weekly, monthly and online publications to identify client-relevant media coverage, including competitive market and industry information
• Pitch/interact with media as deemed necessary by account team leader
• Draft briefing documents as needed by team and client
• Prepare clip reports and summaries as needed by team and client
• Coordinate mass mailings, shipments, messengers
• Contribute to client brainstorms with creative ideas
Required Experience and Skills:
• 1 year experience at a PR agency preferred, but not required
• Bachelor's Degree
• Deep understanding and familiarity with social media usage, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office; PowerPoint and Outlook is a must
• Excellent written, verbal, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills are a must
PMK• BNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D