Account Supervisor, Brand Communications
Full Time Job
PMK• BNC is seeking an Account Supervisor to lead product and technology communications for a major luxury automotive brand. This role will be embedded at our client based out of the DC area.
Ideal candidates will have prior experience in the automotive category, inclusive of drive events, trade associations, auto/trade shows and product launches; motorsport experience is a bonus. The candidate should have a track record of successfully leveraging their product expertise, industry knowledge, media relationships and creativity through PR, social media and events. The candidate should be prepared to generate measurable results against client goals along with support from a New York and LA-based agency team. A clear, high-level understanding of the automotive industry and how a manufacturer can maximize its visibility in the changing media landscape are required.
This person has mastered the client/agency process. She/he will bring an entrepreneurial mindset to the account and inspirational, mentoring style to managing the PMK-BNC account team.
Viable candidates can point to specific experience successfully leading their teams/client in the planning, development and execution of best-in-class, multi-channel PR programs including high-profile media relations, social media outreach, brand positioning, influencer relations, content development, talent engagement, budget management and client/account management.
Who We Are:
PMK• BNC is a strategic marketing and communications firm that specializes in Entertainment and popular culture. PMK• BNC represents many of the world's most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors and content creators, as well as leading consumer brands and prestigious special events. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York and London. PMK• BNC thrives on being ahead of the curve and works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences and connect with consumers through popular culture. PMK• BNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide and McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
• Partner closely with senior members of client team to ensure communications efforts are aligned with strategic brand and business objectives
• Lead account teams to develop creative, results-driven communications programs that exceed client objectives and expectations
• Incorporate digital platforms and understand how to leverage them to achieve overall public relations objectives
• Leverage top-tier media relations relationships to accomplish objectives
• Keep client programs on schedule/budget and ensure all deadlines are met
• Serve as senior contact for the client regarding strategic counsel, account management and new opportunities and address any issues
• Develop quality assurance standards and ensure client satisfaction
• Oversee PMK*BNC account team's work and provide direction to ensure quality control
• Provide leadership, direction and guidance to account teams
• Develop and coach account teams for peak performance
• Work with peers to further the mission, goals and culture of the agency
• Mentor individuals so that they are able to achieve their professional goals
• Ensure account profitability
• Travel required
• Assess new business leads, and participate in pitch development and/or presentations
Required Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree preferably in Communications, English, Public Relations or Marketing
• 5 years of experience with media relations; large agency/client experience strongly preferred
• Experience in the automotive category is a MUST
• Strong experience with both social and traditional media
• Successful management of multiple account teams
• Ability to evolve and elevate PMK• BNC processes and client strategies with changing trends in the media landscape
• Experience in managing scopes of work and budgets
• Commitment and dedication to the agency's success as well as individual career
• Can anticipate client and team needs
• Experience participating in new business pitches
PMK• BNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D