Account Supervisor, Brand Communications
PMK*BNCLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/7/2016 5:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Account Supervisor, Brand Communications jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Account Supervisor, Brand Communications postings
Full Time Job
PMK-BNC's Los Angeles Brands practice is seeking a dynamic Account Supervisor to manage top-tier, national consumer brand accounts across gaming, lifestyle and other verticals.
This individual will bring a verifiable track record of developing and implementing successful, integrated PR strategies, including breakthrough media relations, leveraging social media and activating influencers. This person has excellent project management skills, people-management skills and has mastered the client/agency process. She/he will bring an entrepreneurial mindset to the account and an inspirational style to managing the team.
Ideal candidate will have strong experience in the consumer products category successfully leveraging brand initiatives, entertainment partnerships, brand history/narrative and creative programming through PR, generating measurable results against client goals. Viable candidates can point to specific experience successfully leading their teams in the planning, development and execution of best-in-class, multi-channel PR programs including: media relations, brand positioning, content development, talent engagement, budget management and client/account management.
PMK• BNC is a strategic marketing and communications firm that specializes in Entertainment and popular culture. PMK• BNC represents many of the world's most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors and content creators, as well as leading consumer brands and prestigious special events. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York and London. PMK• BNC thrives on being ahead of the curve and works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences and connect with consumers through popular culture. PMK• BNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide and McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
• Serve as day-to-day project lead for account team, managing team members ranging from senior account executives to administrative assistants
• Develop and maintain strong relationship with clients with ability to work out of clients' office
• Create and deliver presentations and plans
• Establish and grow deep network of contacts with consumer, sports and entertainment press
• Identify, develop productive relationships with and manage third-party vendors
• Implement successful media activation plans and provide direction and guidance to account team
• Attend internal and client meetings - provide ongoing communications and feedback
• Supervise writing and editing of media materials and provide direction to ensure quality control
• Interface across both client and agency marketing verticals to ensure coordinated PR campaigns
• Identify and develop client growth opportunities
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or Business Administration
• 6 years of media relations experience; large agency/client experience is a plus
• Lifestyle category experience required, with video game industry experience a plus
• Track record of successfully developing media strategies, identifying story angles, developing press materials and securing top-tier coverage for clients
• Exceptional judgment when working with media, team members, client contacts and vendors
• Successful in managing multiple short- and long-term plans simultaneously
• Experience engaging mid- to senior-level clients
• Strong leadership and team management skills
PMK• BNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D