Technology PR - SAE / AM
PMBC GroupBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
PMBC Group is growing and looking for superstar talent to join our PR team! PMBC was recently named one of LA's Best Places to Work and we offer awesome benefits within a highly collaborative and fun team environment. We are looking for creative and energized individuals with an interest in and love for tech.
PMBC Group is looking to add a versatile Public Relations professional at the SAE/ AM level to our rapidly expanding team.
MUST HAVE strong client and media relations in the Technology field and at least 4+ years of relevant experience. (VR, AI, SaaS, B2B tech, FinTech, IoT, AdTech, HealthTech...)
This professional will be primarily responsible for:
- Client correspondence day-to-day lead
- Creation of press materials and related program execution documents
- Follow news bureau calendar for pitching; monitoring for placements
- Update of client weekly status document for assigned section
- Attend client, inter-agency calls and meetings
- 4+ years of tech PR or related professional experience
- Media relations experience
- Client service experience
- Background and strong interest in emerging technology
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Team-oriented approach to PR
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online