Intern - A&R, Social Media, Music Management
Own Mind EntertainmentWest Hollywood, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Own Mind Entertainment is a full service entertainment and management company located in West Hollywood,CA. We are currently looking for interns to assist with our live music performance series LIVE ON BEVERLY, which showcases independent artists from around the world.
The genre is Pop/ Soul with some R&B. The event is located in the Riviera 31 Lounge locate in the Sofitel Hotel in Beverly Hills, every second Wednesday night of each month at 9pm. We are looking for reliable interns to assist with social media, production, minor administrative duties, as well as corresponding with other management companies also.
This internship is ideal for a college student who would like ''hands on'' training and development within the music and festival industry.
- can type fast (55 words per minute or faster)
- proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- intermediate-advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- love of music
- desire to work in the music industry
- experienced in social media (Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Youtube,etc)
- Compile & record weekly social media statistics & chart positions for all artists
- Participate in company wide meetings to drill down on all aspects of the entertainment business
- Collect articles, tweets, and other web data during specific launches
- Various errands such as picking up/delivering studio supplies, artist items & office equipment
Internship hours vary from 2-5 days a week with normal business hours 9am to 5pm PT. We are also very flexible with school schedules as well as other jobs.
Job Code: Internship
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online