Account Manager, Content Distribution
OvationSanta Monica, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Account Manager, Content Distribution jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Account Manager, Content Distribution postings
Full Time Job
ACCOUNT MANAGER, CONTENT DISTRIBUTION
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Secure and manage distribution, TVE, VOD and OVT carriage with independent and NCTC affiliates.
• Support EVP and SVP in any/all sales efforts where needed/requested.
• Present OVT sales pitch to communicate narrative and document affiliate response/reaction including any/all questions/comments as well as any needed/requested follow-up.
• Conduct MSO/system trainings where necessary.
• Manage day to day activities with current independent/NCTC affiliates including all correspondence (phone, email and visits where necessary).
• Sell-in and implement sales, marketing and promotional materials and opportunities to help build value.
• Attend state shows and trade events and build relationships with the state association contacts within territory.
• Help maintain accurate department database records of affiliate launches, affiliate contact information and affiliate participation in network marketing campaigns.
• Take a leadership role in special projects and analysis when requested.
• Travel of up to 50% required.