Account Manager, Content Distribution
OvationSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
ACCOUNT MANAGER, CONTENT DISTRIBUTION
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Secure and manage distribution, TVE, VOD and OVT carriage with independent and NCTC affiliates.
• Support EVP and SVP in any/all sales efforts where needed/requested.
• Present OVT sales pitch to communicate narrative and document affiliate response/reaction including any/all questions/comments as well as any needed/requested follow-up.
• Conduct MSO/system trainings where necessary.
• Manage day to day activities with current independent/NCTC affiliates including all correspondence (phone, email and visits where necessary).
• Sell-in and implement sales, marketing and promotional materials and opportunities to help build value.
• Attend state shows and trade events and build relationships with the state association contacts within territory.
• Help maintain accurate department database records of affiliate launches, affiliate contact information and affiliate participation in network marketing campaigns.
• Take a leadership role in special projects and analysis when requested.
• Travel of up to 50% required.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online