Osmosis FilmsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Osmosis Films is a New York City-based full-service creative strategy and production studio. We specialize in story-driven video and animated films, infographics, and other digital content.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and organized person to join our growing team. This entry-level position requires excellent technical, organizational, and communication skills. The ideal candidate works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and has a desire to learn and grow.
Executing all technical functions related to post-production
• Footage transfer, backup, syncing
• Maintenance of editing drives, drive tracking spreadsheets
• Updating, trouble-shooting software
• Prepping drives and workstations for editors
• Exporting assets for clients
• Making small changes to edits and motion graphics (lower thirds, etc.)
Assisting Project Managers in matters related to the production process
• Tracking contractors
• Updating budget trackers
• Equipment rentals, check-in/check-outs
• Purchasing office supplies and new drives
• Shipping, printing
Handling special projects and troubleshooting as needed
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive
• Tech savvy (Mac)
• Proficiency in Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online