Intern - Business Development
OneAvenueLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Business Development jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Business Development postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
OneAvenue is an early stage media startup that is revolutionizing the relationship between artists (musicians, models, actors) and emerging brands. OneAvenue delivers an original content experience, giving artists and brands more visibility by attracting fans and making them feel special.
We work with Sony Music, Epic Records, Universal UK, Disruptor Records, DNA Models and more.
We are looking for an experienced business development person who will act as a key partner. You will work closely with our CEO and COO to strategize and get us more artist and recording industry engagement and user acquisition for our app. You will source and run projects to drive OneAvenue's business forward by leveraging your sound business judgement, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Must have experience working in music industry with artists, record labels, booking agents, publicist and managers
- Must have an iPhone
- Experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Keynote a plus
- Familiarity with all major social platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to function as a team player and collaborate with others to achieve daily goals in a fast-paced environment
- Proactivity and the ability to ask smart, thoughtful questions
Internship is unpaid and for-credit only. All applicants must be eligible to receive school credit in exchange for the internship.