Co-Director of Programming
One on One NYCNew York, NY
Full Time Job
One on One NYC, a fun-loving, entrepreneurial networking studio for actors, casting directors and entertainment professionals, seeks an energetic self-starter for the role of Co-Director of Programming (CDP). Working closely with the CEO, the CDP will own the successful performance of One on One's daily and special programs.
The key external face of One on One and its brand, the CDP's core responsibilities include seamless scheduling of acclaimed industry professionals, innovative program delivery and marketing to a unique and talented community of actors, team management, and programming quality control and evaluation. Hands-on management of the small and hard-working One on One team will require wearing many hats, but the rewards are endless. One on One's events and marketing campaigns have helped countless actors achieve great success.
- Maintain and mature existing relationships with top industry professionals.
- Create and implement out-of-the-box strategies to maximize the impact and reach of each One on One program.
- Facilitate the performance and success of programming and marketing efforts.
- Model a ''can do'' attitude with proactive solutions to operational management.
- Oversee training and orientation of all new staff members.
- Manage multiple and concurrent programs with an acute attention to detail.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for any individual with entertainment industry experience to grow and further develop their skills. A breath-taking view of the Empire State building will greet you every day as you map out effective programming, develop close relationships with industry heavy-hitters, and craft a convincing marketing voice to speak to thousands of amazing, one-of-a-kind New York City actors. As this position is full-time, actors actively pursuing a performance career are encouraged not to apply.
Specific requirements include:
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree.
- At least 3 years of experience in an administrative support, sales management, and/or marketing position.
- Familiarity with the entertainment industry preferred (casting, talent management, production).
- Demonstrated success developing and evaluating programs.
- Proficiency in marketing trends and strategies that yield higher customer engagement and retention.
- Strong project management skills managing complex, concurrent projects resulting in measurable success and program growth.
- Experience with graphic design (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator) preferred.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively.
- Proficient in Mac and Google software and applications.
Salary range is low- mid 40's with monthly commissions commensurate on performance. Comprehensive health and benefits package available and free coffee 365 days a year!
Work hours are customarily Monday - Friday 11: 00 AM - 7:30 PM.
Salary range is low- mid 40's with monthly commissions commensurate on performance. Comprehensive health and benefits package available.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online