OctagonLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Entertainment Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Entertainment Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Octagon is looking for an energetic and motivated Coordinator to join our Entertainment Division. The successful candidate will mainly provide administrative support to the Senior Management in the division. This is a great entry level opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about a career in the entertainment industry and wants to get exposure to the production, representation and creative side of the business. The position requires the ability to prioritize assignments, multi task, and work under pressure in a friendly but fast paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Answer and screen supervisors' telephone calls (very high volume);
• Arrange meetings and conference calls as requested;
• Manage calendars and electronic contacts lists;
• Prepare, file, proofread, and send general correspondence;
• Schedule travel arrangements for team members; monitor and bill related travel expenses by preparing and tracking expense reports;
• Respond promptly to internal and external inquiries;
• Organize and maintain filing systems;
• Provide general administrative support to specific projects in development (TV and Film)
• Client interaction and coordination of schedules
• Other reasonably related duties as assigned.
• Undergraduate degree and a minimum of 1 year of work experience in a corporate environment;
• Prior work experience in providing administrative support to Senior Management in the entertainment industry or a production company a plus
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Strong organizational skills to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to deal with internal and external clients at all levels articulately and with courtesy and diplomacy;
This position is located in our Los Angeles, CA, office.
Octagon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/AA.M/F/D/V.