Intern - Post Production
Nurture DigitalCulver City, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Are you looking to gain experience in the advertising and production industries? Do you want to play a part in helping create noteworthy content in a thriving environment at an expanding company? We're interested in meeting you! We are Nurture Digital, a New York Times and Adweek featured digital creative agency based in Culver City, CA that produces branded content for clients like PUMA, Rayovac, Remington, Nike, Food For Life, Kwikset, and Pfister Faucets. We take campaigns from start to finish, offering strategy, creative, production, post, PR and media planning.
Nurture Digital is offering internship positions for those interested in post-production. Our internship gives an in-depth look into the post-production process used throughout the advertising and entertainment industries. You'll be working with award-winning filmmakers and veteran advertising executives, refining technical skills and developing a deeper understanding of the business of post-production.
This internship begins in early December and we will be reviewing submissions immediately. Please note, this position is non-paid. We provide school credit and write stellar letters of recommendation. Please submit a resume and cover letter. On your cover letter, please indicate the date you'd be able to start.
A typical day may include:
- Sitting in on meetings between the Production and Post-Production departments
- Transferring and backing up footage/project files
- Preparing Premiere Pro projects for our editors
- Learning how to grade footage using DaVinci Resolve
- Providing support for our post-production team
- Passionate about film / commercial / video production
- Available either 3 days a week for 3 months or 5 days a week for 2 months
- Self-motivated, highly organized and punctual
- Ability to interact with colleagues in a polished and professional demeanor
- Proficient with Mac computers and possess a basic understanding of the post-production process
The following are a bonus, but certainly not necessary (you'll have opportunities to learn each during the internship):
- Experience working in entertainment, commercial production, and/or digital media
- Experience with Premiere Pro, After Effects, Cinema 4D, Nuke, Photoshop, Illustrator and/or DaVinci Resolve
- Experience with Arri Alexa and Red Epic footage workflow
On your cover letter, please let us know when you'd be able to start. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online