Spring Paid Intern - General
Full Time Paid Internship
At Nickelodeon (Live Action and Animation), we are seeking intern candidates for MANY departments this SPRING 2018!
Below is the full list of internships available and when you apply, make sure to indicate your area(s) of interest in your cover letter.
Please note that Nickelodeon has both Live Action and Animation) opportunities this upcoming Spring semester.
• Animation Production
• Animation Development (Nick and Nick Jr. available)
• Casting (Animation)
• Community Outreach
• Guest Relations
• Human Resources
• International Marketing
• Live Action Production
• Music & Talent
• Original Movies Development
• Press & Communication (Animation and Live Action available)
• Social Media Marketing (Animation and Live Action available)
• Special Events
• Talent Management & Celebrity Events
• Talent Development & Outreach
NICKternship perks include:
• Lunch with Show Creators, Executives, and veteran NICKterns
• Portfolio/Reel Critique
• Free Movies and Toonpics Screenings
• Practice Art and Writing Tests
• Record Studio Sit-ins
• Development, Producing, Writing, Design, and Storyboarding Classes
Please complete the internship application by clicking “Apply for this Position” at the bottom of this posting. You will need to include a cover letter and a current resume, which you will upload using the ADD RESUME & ATTACHMENTS link in the ''Resume Attachment'' section of the online application.
A Campus-to-Career representative will contact you directly, should we have an appropriate internship based on your areas of interest and skills. Please check to see that you meet all of the eligibility requirements prior to applying.