Manager Consumer Insights
Full Time Job
• The Research Manager will be a member of Nickelodeon’s Content Insights Research Team, supporting all of Nickelodeon’s content research, including digital, short form, development, acquisition, and current series.
• The Content Insights Research Manager will manage and assist on qualitative and quantitative research projects that support Nickelodeon, and will be a key point of contact for the Animation Production team.
• The position will manage our new onsite Kid’s Research Lab
• Additionally, this person will manage the monthly research sessions for our Kid’s Animation Team and TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) KAT team.
• Manage production/acquisition research projects, including pre-planning, vendor management, data analysis, and report writing
• Oversee the Online Survey Panel schedule
• Represent research findings and other presentations to Content Production Staff
• Assist with special projects
• Manage the monthly research sessions for Kid’s Animation Teams, including moderating, to support content development pipelines.
• College Degree required, Masters Degree preferred
• Experience with both Quant and Qual research strongly preferred
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills
• Comfortable analyzing complex data sets and telling compelling stories based on numbers
• Strong Excel skills, SPSS a plus
• Prior Project Management experience preferred
• Prior experience with content testing a plus
• Experience in a kids-oriented environment a plus
• Experience moderating kid focus groups a plus