Nickelodeon International CreativeNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Production Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Production Coordinator postings
• Provide ongoing support to Nickelodeon International Creative's Production Manager, including but not limited to: production coordination for on-air events and shoots including travel, call sheets, talent accommodations, regional team support, post-production and budget assistance.
• Manage international campaign deliveries and asset sharing for projects.
• Cover department's overall needs for our international channels, Music & Media Licensing, Legal and Finance.
• Coordinate regional needs for U.S. promotional productions and talent requests, including organizing on-the-ground logistics, managing credentials list and show tickets, transportation, and meeting arrangements.
• Work closely with Labor & Employment team to ensure work permit requirements are in order for all minor talent for upcoming shoots.
• Assist in the post-production workflow and archiving process, including multiplatform campaign and GFX deliveries, post-production schedule, media management and messenger runs.
• Track costs for all projects and manage freelancers' timesheets and vendor payments.
• Train freelancers as needed, submit their Cast & Crew start paperwork and set them up in Viacom's internal systems.
• Raise purchase orders in SAP/MARKET, set-up new vendors and process invoices.
• Bachelor's degree and/or experience working in television or media production
• 1-2 years Production Coordinator experience and knowledge of post-production workflow
• Ideal candidate has excellent organizational skills and is extremely detail oriented. He/she is a strategic thinker and problem solver
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to collaborate in teams, take initiative and learn quickly in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Experience working with international lines of business is a plus