Nickelodeon International CreativeNew York, NY
• Provide ongoing support to Nickelodeon International Creative's Production Manager, including but not limited to: production coordination for on-air events and shoots including travel, call sheets, talent accommodations, regional team support, post-production and budget assistance.
• Manage international campaign deliveries and asset sharing for projects.
• Cover department's overall needs for our international channels, Music & Media Licensing, Legal and Finance.
• Coordinate regional needs for U.S. promotional productions and talent requests, including organizing on-the-ground logistics, managing credentials list and show tickets, transportation, and meeting arrangements.
• Work closely with Labor & Employment team to ensure work permit requirements are in order for all minor talent for upcoming shoots.
• Assist in the post-production workflow and archiving process, including multiplatform campaign and GFX deliveries, post-production schedule, media management and messenger runs.
• Track costs for all projects and manage freelancers' timesheets and vendor payments.
• Train freelancers as needed, submit their Cast & Crew start paperwork and set them up in Viacom's internal systems.
• Raise purchase orders in SAP/MARKET, set-up new vendors and process invoices.
• Bachelor's degree and/or experience working in television or media production
• 1-2 years Production Coordinator experience and knowledge of post-production workflow
• Ideal candidate has excellent organizational skills and is extremely detail oriented. He/she is a strategic thinker and problem solver
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to collaborate in teams, take initiative and learn quickly in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Experience working with international lines of business is a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online