Part-Time Tour Guide, Stadium Tours
New York YankeesBronx, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/30/2016 9:18:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Part-Time Tour Guide, Stadium Tours jobs in Bronx-NY
Search all Part-Time Tour Guide, Stadium Tours postings
Part Time Job
Description: A Part-Time Tour Guide is needed to conduct tours throughout Yankee Stadium. Candidates should be comfortable speaking in public to large groups and have experience in a customer-facing environment.
• Conduct stadium tours to individuals and groups
• Provide promotional items to each guest for tours and birthday bashes
• Perform additional duties and assist with projects as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
• Prior experience conducting tours
• Demonstrated customer service experience
• Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Flexible work schedule
• Knowledge of baseball history preferred
This description is intended to describe the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by the employee. River Operating Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Yes/No: Do you have prior experience conducting tours?
2. If you answered yes to question one, please provide examples.
3. Yes/No: Do you have prior customer service experience?
4. If you answered yes to question three, please provide examples.