Associate, Quantitative Analysis
New York YankeesBronx, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/13/2016 9:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Associate, Quantitative Analysis jobs in Bronx-NY
Search all Associate, Quantitative Analysis postings
Full Time Job
Description: This position is a rigorous 12-month program geared to prepare entry level candidates for a career within the Baseball Operations industry.
• Assist in research and analysis of various baseball topics
• Design, test and implement predictive models using advanced statistical techniques
• Responsibilities may also include data collection and entry, running database queries and administrative tasks
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field required
• Experience building predictive models, preferably in R
• Computer programming experience
• Experience using SQL
• Familiarity with current baseball research
This description is intended to describe the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by the employee. The New York Yankees is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. When are you available to start?
2. Describe any previous experience building statistical models.
3. Describe any previous experience using SQL.
4. Describe any previous baseball experience.