Associate, New Era Pinstripe Bowl
New York YankeesBronx, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/30/2016 9:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Associate, New Era Pinstripe Bowl jobs in Bronx-NY
Search all Associate, New Era Pinstripe Bowl postings
Part Time Job
Provide support and event coordination for the New Era Pinstripe Bowl which will take place at Yankee Stadium on December 28, 2016.
• Assist with the setup and execution of events across New York City and confirm that the events are properly dismantled
• Complete gift bags and ensure that they are shipped and delivered to the appropriate locations
• Welcome hotel guests and assist them with any questions or specific requests
• Assist with coordinating team, traveling party and sponsor transportation
• Support game day functions including escorting important guests to the appropriate locations and assisting with hospitality spaces
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
• Prior experience in coordinating events and activities
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
• Flexible work schedule
This is a temporary position that will start in early December. Selected employees will be required to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas day.
This description is intended to describe the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by the employee. River Operating Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Yes/No: Do you have prior experience planning events and activities?
2. If you answered yes to question one, please provide examples.
3. Yes/No: Are you available to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day?