Associate, Baseball Operations
New York YankeesBronx, NY
Full Time Job
Description: This position is a rigorous 12-month program geared to prepare entry level candidates for a career within the Baseball Operations industry.
• Chart Minor League and other select games from video, as well as execute additional video projects
• Coordinate and prepare advance scouting material for the New York Yankees
• Support the Manager, Baseball Operations with daily logistical tasks of the Baseball Operations department, as well as complete projects as called upon by the Baseball Operations and Pro Scouting staff
• Assist with various research tasks
• Data collection and entry
• Administrative tasks as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Experience working with BATS coaching system is preferred
• Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
• Must be able to recognize pitch types and know how to score a baseball game
• Detail oriented and organized
• Strong verbal communication and collaborative skills
This description is intended to describe the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by the employee. The New York Yankees is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. When are you available to start?