Summer Intern - Legal
New York MetsFlushing, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
2017 Summer Legal internship in the New York Mets Legal Department:
• Open to current law students only
• First-year law students with prior work experience preferred
• Please be advised: This is a summer internship opportunity only, and will not result in an offer of full-time employment after graduation
• The internship will be compensated
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you currently attending Law School (Y/N)?
2. Do you have local housing and transportation (Y/N)?
3. What do you look for in a manager/supervisor?