Associate, Corporate Partnerships
New York MetsFlushing, NY
Full Time Job
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct research on key business categories and companies to identify prospective corporate partners
• Work with the partnerships team to pursue active prospects, including meeting preparation and assisting with proposal development
• Work closely with other departments to develop successful promotions, in-game features and charitable programs to meet potential and existing partners’ goals and objectives
• Implement partner promotions and on-site activation programs: tabling, sampling, kids’ instructional clinics, etc.
• Coordinate VIP hospitality – batting practice visits, ballpark tours, suite hosting, etc.
• Assist with planning and execution of special events
• General support for department as required: schedule meetings, filing, mailing, copying/scanning
• All other duties as assigned.
• Undergraduate degree
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task with attention to detail and deadlines
• Strong organization and communication skills
• Ability to build positive working relationships throughout the organization
• Team player with dedication to highest level of standards and excellence
• Professional conduct and demeanor
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office package and Adobe Photoshop
• Availability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
• Driver’s license required.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk for long periods of time. The employee is frequently required to sit and must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What qualifications do you have that you believe will make you successful in this position?
2. What excites you about this position?
3. What are your salary expectations for this position (range)?