Account Executive, Corporate Partnership Sales
New York MetsFlushing, NY
Full Time Job
The Account Executive, Corporate Partnership Sales is responsible for creating, developing and selling fully integrated partnerships with local, regional and national companies. These partnerships consist of in-park signage, scoreboard features, retail promotions, publication advertising, promotional giveaway days, mets.com, SNY, and other marketing opportunities at Citi Field. This person will be responsible for driving new business as well as managing select existing accounts within our partnership portfolio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Target and identify potential corporate partners through cold calling, networking and presenting partnership opportunities to key decision-makers
• Negotiate sales to conclusion including sponsorship agreement
• Work closely with Senior Director, Corporate Partnership Sales and Vice President, Corporate Partnerships Sales & Service and other members of the corporate partnerships development team to achieve departmental revenue goals
• Work closely with department activation coordinators and strategic leads to ensure that all marketing elements included in a partnership are delivered in accordance with provisions of each agreement
• Work closely with other departments within the organization on corporate partnership related programs
• Sell to performance standard (quota)
• Collections on all sales
• Overall client satisfaction and continued renewal of relationship with team
• Overall communication of client’s needs and details of clients business and expectations to team personnel
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 1-2 years of professional team and/or sports sponsorship sales experience preferred
• Ability to effectively communicate with C-Level executives
• Willing to travel
• Excellent people skills with an ability to communicate effectively with clients and fellow employees
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be creative, well-organized, possess a strong work ethic, demonstrated self-starter, and desire to excel and willingness to learn
• Ability and willingness to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed
• Must be willing to work extended hours necessary to achieve personal and department goals
• Strong knowledge of MS Office with an emphasis on Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What qualifications do you have that you believe will make you successful in this position?
2. What excites you about this position?
3. What are your salary expectations for this position (range)?