New Wave EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/24/2016 9:57:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Production Assistant postings
Full Time Job
POSITION - Production Assistant
As Production Assistant you will be responsible for assisting various departments with administrative and production needs such delivering packages, delivering set equipment, shopping for set materials, setting up the commentary room for interview, handling petty cash and answering phones.
• Pick-up and delivery of various materials.
• Logging all interoffice packages and delivering them to NEW recipients
• Relieving Receptionist daily
• Moving offices, furniture, etc to/from offices or off site storage as needed
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• 1 year experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast pace environment.
• Must possess administrative and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
• Experienced and knowledgeable in various Windows programs; Word, Excel, Power Point.
• Must be a licensed driver with clean driving record
• Must be able to spend extended periods of time driving
• Must be able to lift minimum of 30 lbs.