New Wave EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
POSITION - Production Assistant
As Production Assistant you will be responsible for assisting various departments with administrative and production needs such delivering packages, delivering set equipment, shopping for set materials, setting up the commentary room for interview, handling petty cash and answering phones.
• Pick-up and delivery of various materials.
• Logging all interoffice packages and delivering them to NEW recipients
• Relieving Receptionist daily
• Moving offices, furniture, etc to/from offices or off site storage as needed
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• 1 year experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast pace environment.
• Must possess administrative and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
• Experienced and knowledgeable in various Windows programs; Word, Excel, Power Point.
• Must be a licensed driver with clean driving record
• Must be able to spend extended periods of time driving
• Must be able to lift minimum of 30 lbs.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online