2nd Assistant to President
New Wave EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/24/2016 9:57:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Search for 2nd Assistant to President jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all 2nd Assistant to President postings
Full Time Job
2nd Assistant to President of Comedy Dynamics
We are an entertainment production and development company looking for a dynamic, outgoing individual to be the 2nd assistant to the President to support all areas of his personal and professional business.
Duties for the 2nd Assistant to the President include, but aren't limited to:
• Manage and maintain a busy personal calendar, including handling meeting scheduling, coordinating events and activities, and coordinating production schedules.
• Booking travel: flights, hotels, restaurants, and transportation. Must have experience in handling itineraries.
• Experience with answering and addressing multiple phone calls at once. Provide administrative duties such as: rolling calls, providing phone coverage with the admin staff, conferencing calls in and out of the office.
• Experience with managing expenses and expense reports.
• Candidate must have at least 2 years of Executive Assistant experience, be organized, hardworking and flexible to work additional hours when necessary.
• Personal/Exec experience to partners or C-Suite executives in the entertainment industry preferred (talent agency exec, producer, ad agency, etc).
• Excellent familiarity with MS Office Products (Excel, Word, Outlook).
• Must have a 'can-do' attitude and be able to learn on the go.
• A willingness to learn new skills and master them quickly.
• Must anticipate -- be two steps ahead of your boss at all times to deal with issues before they become problems.
• Successful candidates will be able to work in a fast paced environment with ever-changing priorities. A positive attitude and can adjust at a moment's notice. Personality is the most important part of this position. Being able to have patience and stay calm in a fast-paced environment is paramount.
• Extreme attention to detail and a good memory of people and places.
• Highly organized and skilled in time management.
• Ability to multi-task and complete a wide range of tasks quickly and efficiently with a confident ability to come up with solutions on your own.
• Bullet-proof communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Must be flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances.