NetflixLos Gatos, CA
Full Time Job
Netflix has changed the way the world consumes entertainment and we are continuing to shape this by identifying, recruiting and hiring the best talent for our company to deliver on the promise of our culture - to have a great workplace is to have stunning colleagues. It takes talent to find talent that continues to push Netflix forward.
We are looking for a full-cycle recruiter to join our efforts growing our teams that specialize in personalization, recommendations, machine learning and large-scale distributed systems. These high-impact and niche spaces require extra care and passion and the right person will be comfortable developing a sourcing strategy, searching for great talent, and using a critical eye when assessing talent for these groups. That being said, if you don't have exposure to the technologies mentioned above, but find them exciting and interesting, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Talent acquisition at Netflix is a priority, so we need someone who has the passion and desire to make an impact, and understands the importance of hiring the best. Deep partnership and understanding of the business is at the core of our talent acquisition team philosophy. It allows us to create high impact recruiting strategies and solutions with the flexibility to adapt our approach as the business evolves. Our goal is to maintain a high bar for the talent we hire. To do that, we need to understand what great talent and great work look like and we accomplish this through our personalized approach to recruiting.
In this role, you will:
• Own the strategy to recruit senior and niche candidates in limited talent pools, including driving a business plan, building key competitive research, industry profile development, networking and direct sourcing
• Engage key staffing and business partners in order to understand their talent needs
• Source,interview, offer, negotiate and close top candidates for assigned roles
• Network and maintain relationships with key talent communities for short and/or long term opportunities
• Ensure that candidates understand and embrace our unique Freedom & Responsibility Culture
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the top Netflix competitors and the industry
• Use talent market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence hiring managers on how to identify and acquire the best talent
• Understand our broader business and be able to answer questions around Netflix strategy, goals and culture
• Self-motivated and directed; ability to collaborate is a must, but you will be autonomous and expected to succeed without a ton of direction
• Proactive; taking initiative and follow-through is a must
• Curious; researching market trends with the ability to translate learnings and insight back to the business
• Accustomed to multitasking and smartly prioritizing
• A leader who will offer innovative and constructive ideas to continue our team's success
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Experienced, with a minimum of 4 years professional experience in staffing or a related field
• Flexible and willing to do what is needed to get great work done
• Experience owning requisitions full-cycle
• Possess a bachelor's degree or higher