Technical Recruiter, Market Intelligence
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
Full Time Job
With over 100 million subscribers in over 190 countries, Netflix continues to expand the boundaries of both the technology and entertainment landscape. The Talent Acquisition team is at the forefront of this industry change and as we expand our knowledge, the team is looking for a Market Intelligence Analyst to provide in-depth market research and data analysis to support our global business initiatives.
This person will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of our business and market trends and for providing high-level industry intelligence for the Talent Acquisition team in Los Gatos. Working with the our engineering leaders and the broader Talent Acquisition team focused on technical roles, the role will focus on collecting and analyzing data to build out our knowledge of the competitive landscape.
• Implement effective research strategies to map out talent movement and talent trends within specific segments of the software industry
• Collect, collate and input data on candidates and competitors in the marketplace, and innovate on ways to represent this data to drive understanding of the market
• Prepare other relevant reports for business leaders and the Talent Acquisition team covering subjects like company mergers & acquisitions, layoffs, promotions, changes in employee benefits, etc.
• Be the eyes and ears to industry news, read tech blogs/posts regarding technical innovations, and provide regular updates to the Talent Acquisition team
• Network with candidates in the industry to gather intelligence on organizational structure, tools, titles and compensation, and lay the groundwork with these candidates for future opportunities with Netflix
The Ideal Candidate
• A natural networker- is motivated and curious to connect with people, learn what they do and how they work, and easily builds strong relationships.
• Innovative- be able to make the leap from information to insight. Be able to identify, nurture and refine compelling ideas and concepts to drive to new talent pools, connecting the dots when others cannot.
• An Experienced (Data Driven) Researcher- a critical thinker with expertise in data analysis and quantitative and qualitative research methodologies, with a passion for strengthening and impacting a growing business.
• Succinct Communicator- Both a great writer and clear communicator. Can organize, summarize, clarify and communicate ideas simply, succinctly and accurately.
• Pragmatic, Organized and Detailed- has a big capacity to both think and 'do'. Flourishes in a 'hands on' role, adding value at different levels. Is strong on detail and highly organized.
• Adaptable- moves at a nice clip and enjoys having multiple projects going at once. Can take charge, change course and get things done within short time frames.