Technical Analyst - HR Applications
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
Full Time Job
The Netflix HRIS Team manages and delivers applications for the constantly evolving needs of our HR organization. As Netflix grows globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth opportunity. Our team is seeking an outgoing, curious HRIS Technical Analyst to work in a rapid development environment with multiple internal business customers throughout the business.
This position will reside in the company's Los Gatos based office and will report to the Manager, HR Applications. The perfect candidate for this role is someone that has an understanding of HR technology tools, expertise in enterprise application integrations, experience supporting an enterprise application like Workday, and can develop strong cross functional relationships with business partners across the HR, T&E, and Payroll teams.
Visit our culture deck and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team
, but not limited to:
• You'll develop a deep understanding of the business area and systems to guide you in designing effective solutions
• Design and develop integrations both with internal tools and external partners.
• Effectively communicate, partner with and execute cross-functional projects
• Support, troubleshoot and maintain applications and integrations
Experience & Competencies Required:
• 3-5 years of experience in developing enterprise application integrations.
• Experience with middleware tools such as Workday Studio, Mulesoft or similar.
• Proficiency in programming languages such as Java or Python.
• Experience of XML transformation with XSLT
• Experience working with various document transfer formats such as EDI and ISO
• Experience working with REST & SOAP API.
• Very good understanding of HR technology tools and domain preferably Workday.
• Thorough knowledge of Software Development Life cycle and QA processes.
• Ability to work well with business users in requirement gathering, solutions design, development and QA.
• Action oriented, self motivated, and independent
• Established verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have:
• Hands-on experience on any of the following Workday modules: HCM, Benefits, Time tracking, Expenses, Payroll
• Understanding of Workday report writer