NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Netflix is looking for a Talent Coordinator to join our lean and growing Recruiting team. For us, talent acquisition is a priority, and we need someone who understands the importance of our challenges, and also has the drive to make an impact as we achieve our goals. You will be responsible for providing a seamless candidate experience from candidate to hire.
In this role you will:
• Partner directly with Talent Acquisition Business Partners and Hiring Managers to coordinate interviews, meetings, and on boarding at a high-volume
• Prioritize, organize, and manage multiple schedules and projects efficiently, especially in a fast paced environment
• Provide a concierge travel experience, manage travel agency vendor and hotel partnerships
• Evaluate and make judicious decisions based on efficiency and sensibility
• Facilitate the candidate's onsite experience in all our global offices
• Serve as a constant point of contact for candidates as they go through the candidate journey
• Provide and receive necessary feedback to fine-tune coordinating workflows
• Responsible for posting new jobs to both internal and external job boards
• Responsible for executing the on boarding pre hire experience for our new hires
We want someone who is:
• Self-motivated and directed; hungry to get started with a pioneering company in a thriving environment
• Proactive and contributive; takes initiative and follows-through reliably
• Accustomed to multi-tasking and meeting multiple, tight deadlines
• Extremely organized, detail oriented, and a speedy learner
• Curious and passionate about the work we are doing at Netflix
• A team-player; always open to offer innovative and constructive ideas to continue our team's success and efficiency
• Articulate and great communication skills
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in coordination and scheduling, with a strong level of communication
• Intermediate skill level with Google Calendaring and Email is strongly preferred
• Preferred knowledge of Google Meet
• Familiarity with scheduling in multiple time zones
Why join the Netflix Team?
• You will make a huge impact at an established company where your work adds value and your opinion will be sought after.
• You are given the resources and freedom you need, and will have the opportunity to take ownership of your work.
• Netflix has a very unique culture. Feel free to check it out here.