Senior Manager Partner Marketing - EMEA
Full Time Job
Reporting to the Director of Partner Marketing - EMEA, the Senior Partner Marketing Manager - MEAT will be responsible for managing the local marketing campaigns and relationships with partners ranging from MVPD's to ISP's and device partners such as Google, Samsung, Sony, Xbox, and Apple.
Consumers want to watch Netflix on many devices; this role ensures that how the Netflix messaging appears in our partner's communication is clear to our consumers, whilst helping our partners to maximize the opportunity of working with us.
We're looking for a seasoned professional with a solid experience experience who enjoys managing and growing relationships with partners, and is is passionate about owning the full life cycle of partner marketing projects from idea to execution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Own the partner marketing relationship with our partners in MEAT markets.
• Work closely with the business development team to provide seamless support to partners.
• Manage Netflix's brand and our studio partners' content in this often complicated space.
• Activate deals by developing and launching creative content partner marketing programs that advance exposure for Netflix content or the brand in a way that also benefits our partners.
• Represent partner marketing among internal constituents on the product and business development teams.
• Drive integration between broader content and brand programs at Netflix and our strategic partners.
• Work closely with internal product and business development teams to identify opportunities to maximize Netflix exposure on partner marketing channels and engagement on partner devices.
• Create/execute partner marketing strategy in key markets in MEAT.
• Ability to blend the the art of consumer marketing with natural partner management and influencing skills.
• Natural partner engagement skills with the ability to develop rapport and translate established partner relationships to programs that impact the business.
• Experience and passion for building great content partner marketing programs that are unique and scalable.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in the MEAT region, in linked industries like consumer entertainment and/or gaming. Experience working with Entertainment properties (movies, tv series, video games, music, etc) is essential.
• Previous experience working with CE and/or retail partners a plus.
• Intimate knowledge of Consumer Electronics/ISP's/MVPDs and what drives growth with our partners.
• An ability to effectively provide input on creative development from a local market perspective.
• Experience working in an environment that has internal product and business development teams in a way that embraces individual momentum rather than process driven group thinking.
• Strong level of independence and efficiency while maintaining a high-degree of organization
• .Great communication and interpersonal skills.- Bachelor's degree- Advanced degree (preferred)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English is required, Arabic language skills are a plus.