Senior Manager, Global Digital Production - Marketing Operations
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Marketing Operations at Netflix is focused on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of our marketing campaigns.
To support our continued global expansion and shift towards a greater digital marketing focus, we are looking for an experienced Senior Manager to lead our Global Digital Production team. This role is unique. So is the right candidate. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the team that facilitates the end-to-end production process of all our digital marketing campaigns. This means that you thrive in environment that requires you to bridge creative, technical and analytical teams. You are an avid user of both your left and right brain.
Reporting to the Director of Global Marketing Production, you will lead a team of digital producers and ad operations leads to manage Netflix's digital campaigns across the globe. You will be responsible for driving digital production scale and innovation, collaborating cross-functionally with internal teams dedicated to creative, media, regional marketing, social, advertising technology, and engineering.
• Evolve our digital production model to include agile versioning and scalability to multiple platforms. These include reserved, programmatic, mobile and social creative types.
• Cross collaborate with creative, strategy and media teams to drive production innovation and testing, share key learnings and establish thought leadership.
• Plan and manage internal and external digital production communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables.
• Build and manage our digital production agency network to assure that we eliminate bottlenecks and produce high-quality creative with appropriate velocity.
• Own day-to-day communications and escalations with all external production and ad serving affiliates in order to efficiently manage digital production and dynamic initiatives.
• Shepherd scope, budget, and overall digital production resources.
• 8 of online marketing and display advertising experience, with an emphasis on display, rich media, video and paid social for desktop and mobile platforms.
• Ability to translate creative ideas through to technical and native digital executions with various ad serving platforms and proprietary publisher platforms.
• Strong understanding of the underlying infrastructure of digital creative including fluency with dynamic creative development, execution and delivery.
• Expert knowledge of the trends and limitations of the evolving global digital marketing ecosystem, including experience with publishers, programmatic buying, paid social platforms and dynamic creative technologies.
• Experience managing a high volume of campaign types in parallel, while collaborating with diverse geographically dispersed teams.
• Hands on experience working with 3rd party serving platforms, QA & trafficking processes.
• University Degree, Post Graduate qualifications in related field preferred.
• See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
• You are a natural team leader, with the ability to conceptualize and articulate creative production and trafficking workflow that all will rally around.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!