Senior Manager Creative Partner Marketing - EMEA
Full Time Job
It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. A key to growth is our ability to work well with global partners within these key verticals: consumer electronics, MVPDs and ISPs. We are looking for a talented individual to produce creative and work with partners to move us into the next phase of our evolution. This position will reside with the company's Amsterdam-based EMEA Marketing Operations team and report to the Senior Manager, EMEA Marketing Operations.
In this role, you will manage a team of Brand Partner Marketing Managers. You will lead workflow optimization of partner campaigns for digital, retail, print, TV and on-device campaigns. This Sr. Manager will also guide the creative process for partners and work with external agencies tasked with producing creative that not only adheres to our brand guidelines, but represents Netflix and elevates the brand. This role will also work closely with the Global Brand Partner Marketing and EMEA Partner Marketing team to ensure alignment of global and regional strategy and execution. See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
• Able to lead a team across numerous high priority partner campaigns while acting autonomously
• Strong experience working with promotional partners, consumer electronics, creative agencies, and/or entertainment brands
• Can lead prioritization, workflow and timelines of creative marketing asset development for distribution to internal/external teams across multiple channels (print, television, OOH, digital)
• Expert in traditional and digital media
• Strong experience in entertainment and customer acquisitions creative, video execution, media, advertising, digital and retail marketing
• An ability to effectively provide input on creative development from a local market perspective
• Can apply marketing data for campaign planning and workflow optimization
• Pan-EMEA experience preferred
• Fluency in English, additional languages (German, Spanish, Polish or Arabic) a plus
• You are passionate and curious about partner marketing, technology and content
• You must be strategic, a forward-thinker, extremely organized, an effective communicator, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• We value a high level of intellectual curiosity with the ability to demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
• Profound love of movies and television