Senior International Tax Analyst
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
Full Time Job
It has been an exciting year at Netflix with our continued international expansion and the roll-out of our many new original series. It is a great time to join our team and play a key role in our growth. As Netflix pushes to expand globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with and contribute to our growth.
Netflix is seeking a Senior International Tax Analyst to join its Tax team. The Senior International Tax Analyst will provide US international and foreign tax planning and analytical support. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational, communication and analytical skills as well as have a strong attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
• Assist with US international tax compliance
• Assist in the development of methodologies to quantify and maintain tracking tools to manage our foreign tax attributes, including OFL, basis, E&P and tax pools of our CFCs
• Support the international tax aspects of IRS audits and certain foreign country local tax audits
• Support the business on W8 and general withholding tax analysis and review
• Assist in transfer pricing analysis and provide support in the development of the framework for our transfer pricing methodologies
• Support in partnering with cross-functional teams and external advisors on international tax projects
• Assist with monitoring international tax developments and analyzing the international tax aspects of our global expansion, including entering into new markets and cross-border transactions
• Assist in reviewing contracts and collaborating cross-functionally to ensure key deal terms are consistent with our global tax structure
• Research complex tax issues, prepare technical documentation and assist on special projects and provide assistance, as needed
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• 5 years of relevant tax experience in a public accounting and/or a corporate environment
• Solid understanding of fundamental domestic US and international corporate income and indirect tax concepts
• Experience in preparing basis studies, E&P and tax pools for CFCs
• Self-starter with ability to juggle multiple projects and produce high quality work product in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to effectively interact cross-functionally and with external advisors
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications including advanced features of Excel, PowerPoint, and tax research software and tools
The ideal candidate will work as part of a high performance culture built around freedom and responsibility. See our culture memo and our long term view at jobs.netflix.com to learn more about the Netflix culture and the business opportunity available in this role.