Recruiter - EMEA
Full Time Job
With over 100 million members worldwide, international expansion is critical to our success and overarching goal of changing the future of television around the world. Our business is growing rapidly in EMEA, and as a result we are constantly looking to build our teams with high performers to match and propel that growth and expansion. We're on the hunt for a seasoned, full-cycle recruiter to join the Talent Acquisition team in Amsterdam, who will partner with the business to ensure we're hiring amazing talent that will drive our success in EMEA. At Netflix, Talent Acquisition is a high impact and strategic business function with a strong seat at the table. Thus, we need someone who is not only passionate about hiring great talent, but is excited about pushing, debating with, and coaching the business in making smart recruiting decisions.
What are we looking for?
A senior recruiter with full cycle recruiting experience at all levels, who truly believes in Talent Acquisition as a key business driver. We don't judge success by recruiting metrics or KPI's, rather by the relationships you build and how you influence your business partners. We need someone with experience in an international, highly cross-functional organization who has strong business acumen. Curiosity around Netflix's business and big picture thinking is crucial to being successful on the team. Our business is changing and evolving at a rapid pace, so comfort with ambiguity and change is a must. Fluent English is required to be successful in our office, but additional language skills are a huge plus. Finally, we're looking for in-depth understanding and background in hiring high top notch employees in at least two of the following areas: legal, creative/digital, marketing, communications or finance.
What you'll do:
• Own and drive the hiring strategy for several organizations across a variety of market specific teams based in London and Amsterdam
• Partner with in-house researchers and the business to source, interview, offer, negotiate and close candidates for a broad range of roles
• Embed yourself in partner teams, building meaningful and candid relationships with your key stakeholders
• Use your talent market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence hiring managers on how to identify and acquire the best talent
• Proactively network and maintain relationships with key candidate communities from niche talent pools for short and/or long term opportunities
• Partner with your peers in the US and APAC to share best practices and add value to the broader Talent Acquisition organization
• Be an advocate for continually raising the bar, and ensuring that candidates understand and embrace our unique culture