Production Designer, Testing And Innovation
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Netflix is revolutionizing entertainment. We connect people with movies and television globally by delivering outstanding content and technological innovation. We want a talented Production Designer to join our Product team. As a member of our design team, you'll be one of the architects of our mission and help build Netflix into a global Internet TV network. You'll be working closely with product creative design leads to produce visually stunning and effective artwork for our testing and innovation efforts within the Netflix product. You will be responsible for the fulfillment and implementation of creative across numerous titles for in-product design a/b tests with existing assets. Your work will directly affect the future design and function of the Netflix member experience.
• Create and execute multiple design solutions which align with brand standards and the strategy or direction of the team.
• Ability to execute work swiftly and efficiently, producing creative work on par with Netflix design standards in a fast-paced environment.
• Be able to both faithfully execute designs off an established look and feel and create design work based on directions provided by the design team.
• Capable of meeting tight deadlines and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Responsible for production of high-volume deliverables to support Netflix's growing platforms.
• Must work from Hollywood office.
• Expertise in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator with proficiency in After Effects in an entertainment production environment.
• Photo editing, retouching, and compositing skills with supplemental motion graphic skills.
• Understanding of digital production process.
• Must be very organized, reliable, self-motivated, and task oriented, with strong communication skills.
• Strong technical skills in building final assets for digital delivery.
• Previous experience in digital production/editing or retouching.
• Eager to embrace our culture of candid feedback.