Manager, Product Creative
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network with members enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies each day.
As part of the Design team, the Product Creative group partners with content providers to acquire, approve, design, and publish all creative assets representing titles on the Netflix service. Our purpose is to create the most compelling discovery experience to connect our millions of subscribers across 190 countries to the content they love.
This role is unique. So is the right candidate. You are an avid user of both right and left brain thinking to push the bounds of creativity and scalability.
You will manage a team of creative producers who drive the acquisition and design of all creative elements for licensed content on our service. You'll create strong partnerships with studios and content providers, influencing how the industry thinks about creative for SVOD. You will collaborate with Netflix Acquisitions, Localization, Product and other cross-functional teams to bring subscribers an unparalleled internet TV experience.
This is your chance to influence the industry's approach to creative for Netflix's dynamic and innovative platform.
• Continually evolve the team's vision and strategy as we both learn from and grow our licensed content.
• Champion evolving technologies and determine how to incorporate them into the operational and creative workflows.
• Develop a disciplined approach to working with external agencies and designers to achieve creative integrity and timelines at scale.
• Build strong relationships with studio creative teams.
• Communicate the purpose and workflow of Product Creative across internal cross-functional teamsRelentlessly focus on hiring outstanding employees, growing your team as their business impact grows, and developing strong networks of talented people to pull from.
The Right Stuff
• 5 years of experience building, managing, and evolving an operational and/or creative team.
• Must be capable and conversant in all aspects of a digital creative and image production workflow.
• Proven ability to build strong cross functional relationships with both technical and creative partners.
• Experience working with global partners and/or content.
• Effective at giving honest and direct feedback and building team members for the future.
• Having great interpersonal skills and being a tenacious leader are a must. You have to be someone we want to work with.
Our culture is unique, and we live by our values, so it's worth learning more about Netflix at https://jobs.netflix.com/life-at-netflix