Executive Assistant, Worldwide Post Production
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
As Netflix expands its global content creation footprint, we are increasing our investment in original content production across multiple content verticals (features, scripted and unscripted series, documentaries, comedies, etc). The Post Production team seeks an experienced Executive Assistant to support its efforts in overseeing all content verticals.
Fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix has grown to have over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day. With continued international expansion and a move into original film acquisition and production underway, it's a great time to join Netflix.
We are seeking an individual to provide mission-critical support to the Netflix Post Production team. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and initiative.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage complex calendars for multiple executives including scheduling and confirming meetings both internally and externally
• Coordinate logistics / technical set up for vendor meetings and/or demos
• Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally
• Administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports, file management, etc.
• Heavy communication internally and externally
• Help track and enter various production related data
• Help track vendors, BTL crew, and facilities availability in database
• Work collaboratively with admins within larger communications team and across disciplines
• Track/log incoming and outgoing calls
• Support Team Leaders & Coordinator with ad hoc projects
• Manage membership for team email groups
• BA/BS Degree
• 1-3 Years as an executive assistant supporting VP-level or above executive or Producer
• Preferably have 6 months to 1-year of experience working with Post Production on set or production office.
• Ability to handle a very active desk supporting several simultaneous productions
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides and Google Mail
• Knowledge of Movie Magic Budgeting, Photoshop, Shotgun helpful.
Netflix offers an attractive compensation package consisting of base salary, stock options, 401K (with match), and comprehensive benefits.