Digital Producer - EMEA
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Marketing Operations at Netflix brings creative concepts and strategy to life at global scale through technical innovation.
We are looking for a Digital Producer to support centralized digital production of best-in-class marketing campaigns for the EMEA market. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end digital production process of our EMEA campaign initiatives with a digital and social focus. This means that you thrive in environment that requires you to bridge project management and technical needs. You are an avid user of both your left and right brain. You have a keen ability to balance focus on delivery, excellent creative taste, operational challenges at scale and understanding how production plays into the broader strategic media context.
The Role To support our continued global expansion and ongoing shift towards a greater digital marketing focus, we are looking for a Digital Producer to join our team. Based in Amsterdam and reporting to the Senior Manager of EMEA Marketing Operations, this producer will join a team of integrated producers, ad operations and brand partner marketing to run point on end to end digital production for our Originals campaigns.
• Manage digital production and oversee delivery of assets, primary focus on dynamic display, rich media, online video, mobile and social creative types.
• Lead communications during the production lifecycle to ensure that external agencies and internal stakeholders from Creative, Media, Production and EMEA/Global Marketing are aligned.
• Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
• Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure that all tracking is implemented correctly, delivery deadlines are met, and executions are flawless.
• Manage localization, production process and creative approvals of advertising materials in multiple languages (including clearances, delivery, trafficking, etc.)
• Drive workflow efficiencies by identifying bottlenecks and instituting project management best practices to decrease operational lag.
• At least 5 years of experience, preferably at an entertainment brand, advertising or media agency with an emphasis on digital production including online and offline video, high impact display takeovers, rich media and paid social campaigns.
• Knowledge of project management for marketing campaign and localization workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for both Video and Digital materials.
• Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams.
• Hands on experience working with Doubleclick and other 3rd party ad serving platforms, QA & trafficking processes and experience troubleshooting directly with local teams is a plus.
• Knowledgeable of and familiar with leading digital production agencies in Europe.
• Fluency in English, additional languages a plus.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing and paid social creative.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!