NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
About the Job
Netflix is revolutionizing entertainment. We connect people with movies and television globally by delivering outstanding content and technological innovation.
We want a talented Design Manager to join our Product Creative team. As a member of our design team, you'll be one of the architects of our mission and help build Netflix into a global Internet TV network.
What We Expect
You will manage and grow a team of talented designers who are responsible for the fit and finish of artwork across all our licensed and original titles within the Netflix service. You will be responsible for maintaining a quality standard in a high volume, scaling environment. You will develop, and continually evolve, production design strategies & best practices and communicate them across internal creative teams and external agencies.
• 10 years experience in a digital, creative production environment (in-house or agency).
• 5 years of experience managing, growing, hiring for a creative team.
• Expert in all aspects of producing digital creative, asset management and image production workflow.
• Eye for detail, high-quality creative
• Proven ability to build strong cross functional relationships with both technical and creative partners.
• Passionate about producing data-informed, measurable effective artwork at scale
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Experience in software tool development to aid in digital production
• Background in photo-manipulation, color-correcting and retouching
• Knowledge of global creative production / localizing artwork
• Entertainment artwork experience (digital advertising, social and/or key art)
Why work at Netflix?
• If you are looking to have a large impact at a growing company and work with a high performance team. Work with talented colleagues on hard problems that affect 100 million members across the globe.
• We value high performance, freedom and responsibility. We don't focus on rules, processes or procedures. We are candid and transparent and seek excellence in all that we do.
• We tackle hard problems that others have not been able to solve. We produce great content, build systems at scale and use data to push the business forward. We connect people with movies and television globally.