Coordinator, Digital Production Assets And Delivery
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
As Netflix expands its global content creation footprint, we are increasing our investment in original content production across multiple content verticals (features, scripted and unscripted series, documentaries, comedies, etc). The Post Production team seeks a Coordinator to join us in pioneering new and innovative methods of managing digital production assets and delivery.
Fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix has grown to have over 100 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day. With continued international expansion and a move into original film acquisition and production underway, it's a great time to join Netflix.
The Coordinator, Post Production Delivery & Assets supports Netflix Post Production and Visual Effects teams and helps improve the flow of media from remote productions into the studio archive.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in co-ordinating the organization and flow of assets from productions to Netflix's shared workspaces and archive.
- Maintain, update, champion the use of our internal content hub to track and manage show asset & paperwork delivery to Netflix. Assist post production team as they audit completion/delivery of post production materials during prep, production, archive and wrap.
- Liaise with post production teams and partner with IT Production Support to ensure successful on-boarding of shows and personnel into Netflix systems, and on-going operational support
- Ensure all tracking documents, applications and databases related to digital production assets are accurately maintained and kept up to date
- Liaise with post production teams and vendors to track productions as they move into delivery stage, and assist in scheduling and prioritizing upload to Content Hub of archive digital assets swiftly, accurately and securely
- Liaise with post production teams to assist in scheduling and prioritizing delivery of physical production assets to Iron Mountain, maintaining accurate inventory
- Track invoices and create Purchase Orders for third party partners
- Respond to technical and logistical issues related to delivery and manage through completion.
- Assist and contribute to long term solutions to support management of digital assets.
Experience and Qualifications
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, effective communicator and able to exercise good judgment and initiative.
- 3 years of experience within a medium to high budget studio, network or high volume production company
- BA/BS Degree
- Background in editing or supervision, including AVID and other NLE systems required.
- Knowledge of VFX pipelines and technology helpful.
- Knowledge of IT network configuration and data management helpful.
- Familiarity with production and post software such as Shotgun, Pix, as well as newer cloud platforms helpful.
- Strong organizational and creative problem solving skills with proactive mentality.
- Familiar with the current trends and workflows for both UHD/4K and HDR
- Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
- Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
- Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current post process
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides and Google Mail
Netflix offers an attractive compensation package consisting of base salary, stock options, 401K (with match), comprehensive benefits and relocation.