Content Distribution Manager - International
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Netflix is the world's leading Internet TV network, with over 104 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including award-winning original content. The Content Operations team is central to this experience: our mission is to is effectively and efficiently maximize quality and availability of our catalog to our members around the world.
The Content Distribution Manager will lead a team of Distribution Project Managers who are responsible for overseeing original and licensed content launches from in-territory productions and partners (largely based in Europe) while representing several cross-functional teams' requirements to drive toward success.
You will develop team members, modeling our culture and challenging them to grow outside their comfort zones. You will assess the operational growth opportunities of our international markets and continually evolve best practices at scale. You will also spearhead projects cross-functionally to enable our supply chain to do more, better and faster.
• Lead a team who manages an array of content partners and original productions and facilitate the end-to-end workflow necessary to enable the best customer experience
• Set context and goals effectively for your team and empower them to drive innovation and impact for the business
• Build a strong team by developing team members and recruiting effectively
• Stay highly aligned with Content Acquisitions, Marketing, Product, Localization, QC, Product Creative, Engineering, Finance and other cross-functional groups (located around the world)
• Evaluate operational workflow for efficiency and scalability; identify challenges and provide innovative solutions
• Develop and analyze delivery metrics and be comfortable using data to support initiatives
• Embody the Netflix culture and values; provide constructive and actionable real-time feedback to team and peers
• Extensive team management experience, preferably in digital supply chain, VOD/SVOD distribution
• Fluency in speaking and writing in English; other language fluency a plus
• Clear verbal and written communication across various cross-functional teams
• Courage to challenge existing practices to find better solutions
• Effective at giving honest and direct feedback and growing team members
• Nimble and adaptable in our fast-paced environment