Business Analyst - Finance Applications
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Netflix Financial Apps Team manages and delivers applications for the constantly evolving needs of our Finance organization. As Netflix grows globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth opportunity. Our team is seeking an outgoing, curious Finance Business Analyst to work in a rapid development environment with multiple internal business customers throughout the business.
This position will reside in the company's Los Angeles based office and will report to the Manager, Finance Applications. The perfect candidate for this role is someone that has an understanding of accounting, experience supporting an enterprise application like Workday/Oracle etc, and can develop strong cross functional relationships with business partners across Corporate Finance/Production Finance teams.
Visit our culture deck and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team
About The Role:
• Understand Business flows very well and show clarity in thought when working with P2P and other financial data
• Responsible for understanding business requirements, configuring the Workday, Financials and creating documentation as needed.
• Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements
• Experience in designing/ developing customizations and building reports will be a plus
• Coordinate projects that span multiple teamsKeep feature stakeholders updated throughout the development cycle
• Minimum 5 years of enterprise software experience/ERP/accounting systems like Oracle, SAP or Workday. Having Workday experience will be a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting (or related field) or equivalent experience required.
• Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Must be a skilled communicator, with well-developed verbal, written and presentation ability.
• Strong analytical, prioritizing, problem-solving, analytical, project management and planning skills.
• Customer service oriented with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations and the ability to serve multiple customers and deliver an excellent experience.