NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Can you look at a spec and turn it into a story? Are you just at home within a PSD as you are within a spreadsheet? Are you connected on LinkedIn to multiple Art Directors? If so read on...
The Product Creative team's purpose is to create the most visually compelling discovery experience and connect our members to the content they love. Our team partners with studios, external creative agencies and internal cross-functional teams to design and deploy all media representing titles on the Netflix service. We also take creative risks, test what we know to be true and strive to keep creating new, innovative member experiences through visual assets.
As an Agency Manager (Americas), you will manage a diverse set of creative agencies in the United States, Canada, and Latin America. You will build and strengthen relationships with external agencies as well as internally with team members and cross functional partners, and will educate agencies on our style guide and delivery requirements to ensure high technical and creative standards.
A Typical Day Might Include
• Leading onboarding meetings with agencies to set up delivery protocols and quality expectations.
• Drive contractual agreements and rate card negotiations as new agencies are onboarded and new assets are rolled out.
• Strengthening external agency relationships by providing context around quality expectations and asset innovations.
• Reviewing artwork performance metrics, analyzing winning trends, and determining a path for better creative and more efficient workflows.
• Communicating the purpose and workflow of the Agency Partnerships program across internal cross-functional teams.
• Negotiating Master Service Agreements, Statements of Work and other key contractual agreements with agencies.
The Right Stuff
• Minimum 5 years of experience cultivating and improving external agency and cross-functional relationships, preferably in an entertainment or technology environment.
• Personal network in place with creative agencies across the Americas.
• Prior project management, team leadership, or creative agency experience.
• Experience using a Digital Asset Management system or similar tools to propagate and track assets through an operational workflow.
• Understanding and eye for great visual design and the ability to translate design specs into finalized assets.
• Understand, advocate, and embody the company's values and team goals.
• Basic proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
• Fluency in a secondary language is a plus.