AV Production Coordinator - Marketing Operations
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Marketing Production at Netflix is focused on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of our marketing campaigns.
To support our global expansion, Marketing Production is looking for an AV Production Coordinator to join the team. In this role, you would be responsible for assisting in the finishing and localization production processes of our AV Marketing campaigns. You understand Marketing Finishing and Localization workflows and excel in managing a large volume of assets in a high-speed, high-performance environment. You are a force of calm and good judgment as well as an adaptable person who revels in change.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of AV Production, you will join a team of Producers that manage Netflix's AV Marketing campaigns.
• Coordinate the Finishing and Localization of Marketing AV assets for our Global Regional Marketing, PR and Social teams.
• Assist in the day-to-day communication and escalation with external production agencies in order to efficiently manage finishing and localization initiatives.
• Coordinate internal and external AV production communication and workflow, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables.
• Schedule, track and deliver requests for creative assets.
• Develop and maintain lines of communication between internal departments and external vendors.
• Coordinate acquisition and distribution of show and shoot footage material to AV Producers and other departments.
• Manage and maintain departmental documents, trackers, and spreadsheets.
• Work closely with internal AV Editorial department on localization, encodes, and original creative productions.
• 3 years of AV Servicing in an entertainment studio, post-production house or creative agency.
• Proficient in Marketing campaign workflows, including understanding the creative and production process AV materials.
• Fluent in AV types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of assets management, servicing and trafficking.
• Proficient in Localization workflows, including graphic packages, subtitling and dubbing of short-content marketing and/or pr materials.
• Experience on jobs with a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams.
• See Who We Are and what our Culture is like
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of av marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!